...that not only means clean air, but also economic and ecological resource management. Herding GmbH Filtertechnik ensures that the productivity at the customer's shall be increased by Herding® products and services. Highly qualified employees put Herding into a position to offer first-hand analysis of customer's demands, advice, custom-made design and planning, production, installation, start-ups and the service of complete filter plants.
Herding GmbH Filter Technology has been DIN EN ISO 9001 certified since 1995. Our focus on quality and our zero-defect philosophy are reflected in the following business policies:
1. Safety has top priority
2. Compliance with applicable regulations
3. Ensure quality and performance
4. On-time delivery
5. Reduce cost
Sustained development at Herding is based on our vision of pure productivity. The company is totally committed to its social responsibilities as a mid-tier employer and vocational training provider in the region. Each individual has the same importance and limitations of a personal, physical or other kind play no role for us. In recognition of this we received this year's award for good inclusion practice from the Jura Werkstätten association.
Our business practices and attitudes must reflect a sense of responsibility for our employees and the environment. It is our intention to create secure jobs which employees can identify with, because we are convinced that this approach enhances employee performance over the long term.
We continue to reduce our environmental impact throughout the production process and product lifecycle by minimizing our reliance on non-renewable energy and by delivering highly durable products. Herding® products are eco-friendly. They are designed to protect the air and water from harmful emissions and to ensure the well-being of future generations. We have an obligation to do this and we want to do it. Protecting the environment is a top priority at the company.
We also provide support to Amberg-Weiden University (OTH Amberg-Weiden). We develop innovative solutions in partnership with the university as well as with customers and suppliers.
As an accredited partner we meet the criteria of BLUECOMPETENCE, the sustainability initiative of the German Mechanical and Plant Engineering Federation (VDMA), as of 2012. BLUECOMPETENCE stands for leadership in innovation and technology in the field of sustainable solutions in the mechanical and plant engineering industry. www.bluecompetence.net
Herding GmbH has been awarded the following commendations:
- 2017 Quality Seal "Safe with System" of the Trade Association BG Wood and Metal (Berufsgenossenschaft Holz und Metall)
- 2016 Third place of the Best Business Award
- 2016 Quality Seal "Innovative through research" of the Stifterverband für Wirtschaftsstatistik
- 2016 Third place of the Technology Award (Vogel Business Media)
- 2015 Winner of the Business Award
- 2015 PIAB Rating as "Main suppliers"
- 2015 TÜV certificate DIN EN ISO 3834-2
- 2013 JURA AWARD for Inclusion
- Since 2008 Supplier Awards as Premium Supplier to Trumpf
- Since 2007 German Chamber of Industry and Commerce Rating: Accredited Vocational Training Company