Herding filters used in the metals and plastics sector during production and processing
Herding dust extraction plants are used in the metals and plastics sector during production and processing. Applications range from low-rate air extractors at lasers, bin vents, process filters and integrated filters to extractor modules on metal rolling lines.
The plants can be used in for example:
- Scale removal on metal rolling lines
- Production of springs for industry
- Production of plastic granules
- Machining of materials by laser
- Mechanical metal-working
Special properties and effects of the Herding® sinter plate filters are:
- A high rate of separtion protects personnel and machinery
- A high rate of material recovery results in maximum productivity
- Long service life and low wear enhance safety and reduce spending on spare parts and servicing, also where highly abrasive products are concerned
Constant operating conditions ensure reproducible processes.
Herding manufactures both the filter media and the filter plants, including complete systems. Productivity can therefore be drastically improved, regardless of whether the customer requires a new plant, a modernization or an upgrade.